Jake Paul Offered $30m to get in the ring with Evander Holyfield’s conqueror Vitor Belfort

242 Views · In Sports · View Comments
Vick
Sun 12, September, 2021 09:57a · Web
Jake Paul was offered a lucrative $30m temptation to get in the ring with Evander Holyfield’s conqueror Vitor Belfort.
kenyans247
"$30m, winner takes all. If Jake says no, we know why," says Triller promoter Ryan Kavanaugh; could Jake Paul return to the ring to fight Vitor Belfort?

Holyfield, aged 58, was knocked down and was unable to last a single round in a stoppage defeat to MMA icon Belfort on Saturday night in Florida.
kenyans247
Belfort and Triller promoter Ryan Kavanaugh then turned their attention to Paul, the YouTuber-turned-boxer who has won his first four fights inside the ring.

Holyfield lasted less than two minutes
"$25m, the winner takes all! Jake Paul stop running from me, man," Belfort initially challenged.

Promoter Kavanaugh upped the ante for a fight in November on Thanksgiving: "$30m, winner takes all. If Jake says no, we know why."

Belfort told Paul: "I'm going to teach you a lesson.

"I come to knock people out. You bring it? I bring it harder.

Holyfield did not land a punch
"He has earned respect but he's still a Disney World kid."

Kavanugh promoted the second and third fights of Paul's boxing career.

Most recently, Paul was taken the distance for the first time but still outpointed Tyron Woodley.

He teased a retirement which lasted just 24 hours and has also lined up Tommy Fury as a potential opponent.

Jake Paul has won all four of his fights
"People say he is a 'real boxer' so let's run it," Paul said about Fury after a backstage confrontation last month.

"If he didn't have his security team with him, he would have walked straight past me," said Fury.

"He is big in front of cameras but small by himself."

Welcome to Soundify
Share on Facebook · Twitter ·
Please register or login to post a comment
There are no comments on this topic!